1. Rocky Mountain Saunas provides a Full Coverage Lifetime Warranty on wood components against defective material and/or workmanship of cabinetry. Since the wood used in our has been kiln dried, a certain amount of expansion and contraction occurs in the wood within a sauna environment. This may result in minor cracks, which is considered normal.
2. Rocky Mountain Saunas provides a Full Service Lifetime Warranty on ALL Nano-carbon Heater Panels. Rocky Mountain Saunas provides a Full Service Lifetime Warranty on ALL Electrical Components. i.e.: Control Panels, Thermostat sending unit, CPU, Terminal Blocks and relays, 12v system, wiring harness, etc.
Rocky Mountain Saunas even provides a Lifetime Warranty on ALL Chromotherapy and Reading Light Bulbs. If a light bulb goes out, just email or give us a call and we will send you a replacement bulb. Rocky Mountain Saunas will pay for the shipping and handling of All Replacement Components.
Most Customer Service and Warranty issues are easily resolved by phone with our Technical Support Department. Rocky Mountain Saunas products are component modular, so component replacement is simple. In the unlikely event that an on site service technician is required, there will be No Charge to the Owner for parts or labor.
*ProLine™ Commercial Models*
Eclipse, Solstice, Equinox
All ProLine™ Model Saunas in Commercial Locations are covered by Rocky Mountain Saunas’ Exclusive Full Service Warranty.
Lifetime Warranty against defects in Workmanship and Materials on sauna cabin and bench seat.
5 Year Warranty on All Electrical Parts and Components. Free Shipping on all replacement parts.
After 5 Year Warranty Period, All Parts and Components will be supplied at wholesale price with Free Shipping.
Rocky Mountain Saunas will manage all service and warranty claims.
Should onsite service be required during 5 year warranty period, all labor and parts costs will be covered by Rocky Mountain Saunas.
3. The AM/FM CD Player and the DVD/LCD are covered by One Year Replacement Warranty.
4. Lifetime warranty comes standard with all Rocky Mountain Saunas to the original purchaser. Warranty is not transferable between parties.
5. Proof of original purchase must be provided.
Warranty Labor: Rocky Mountain Saunas will perform all phone support free of charge during the warranty period.
Warranty Disclaimers: The warranty is deemed void if the sauna has been misused, altered or left exposed to the elements of weather and water.
Outdoor Use Disclaimer: Failure to utilize the .004 plastic sheet supplied as additional water protection for your sauna will void your warranty. The fabric used for the roof of the waterproof cover is resistant to water penetration, however it is sewn to the acrylic canvas sides. It is required to place the plastic sheet included directly over the sauna roof prior to installing the cover and placing an object on the sauna roof to give the fabric elevation for water run off as further protection.